Last modified: January 14, 2014
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by OHCTC or any third party (including our affiliates and partner churches); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and partner churches), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
PARENTAL NOTICE: Children Under the Age of 13 – Parental Consent Required Pior to Use
Pursuant to these requirements, this is to notify parents that:
1) Our Website and its faith based educational services only requires disclosure of children’s personal information:
- as set forth on the Parental Consent Page,
- the personal information provided to us by your pastor or ministry leader authorized by your church (“Children’s Ministry Leader”) to initiate contact with you and create an account for your child based on information you provided to the Children’s Ministry Leader in its “Account Open Page” which information is available upon written email request of a copy of the Account Open Page at Privacyadmin@incredibleislands.com,
- the personal information added, changed or deleted from your account after you have given your consent, entered into the “Edit Student Information Page” by your Children’s Ministry Leader which information is available upon written email request of a copy of the Edit Student Information Page at Privacyadmin@incredibleislands.com
- the cancellation or revocation of your consent resulting in the deletion of your personal information and delete user account entered into the “ Edit Student Information Page” by your Children’s Ministry Leader, which information is available upon written email request of a copy of the Edit Student Information Page at Privacyadmin@incredibleislands.com
4) parents may agree to the collection and use of their child’s information, without agreeing to any disclosures to third parties, as disclosure to third parties other than a Student’s church or technical personnel to the extent necessary to maintain the website software and operating systems, but disclosure of personal information to third parties for sale for commercial purposes is not intended in any manner as part of the Incredible Islands services; and
Responsible Organization for Parental Inquiries:
Pursuant to law this is to notify parents of children using our Website that the contact information for the organization responsible for handling all parents’ inquiries is:
OneHope Coalition of Transformational Churches, Inc.
Attn: George Hoskins
600 S. W. Third Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Telephone Number: 954-975-7777
The following represents a list of all website and online service operators other than your church which communicates with you through the Children’s Ministry Leader and our technical support personnel that collect or maintain children’s information from our Website (if no information is provided on the lines below then there are no such operators):
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- On the Account Open Page (by which your church obtained an account and license to use Incredible Islands educational programs and services as part of its youth ministry): In opening an account your church provided the following: the name of the church, personal information of the Children’s Ministry Leader, namely, first name, last name, address, city, state, country, zip code, a user name and password for the Children’s Ministry Leader, as well as the gender, date of birth, phone number and email address of the Children’s Ministry Leader
- On the Add Student Page, for which all information is entered by the Children’s Ministry Leader using information provided to the church by you and your child: the child’s first name. the child’s last name, the child’s date of birth, child’s gender, the parent’s first and last name, and parent’s email address
- On the Parent Consent Page, by which the parent of a child providing the Consent referenced above, may be personally identified as required to verify the relationship between the parent providing the Consent and the child seeking access to use the services at our Website, requires the following personal information: parental verification of the child’s first and last name, gender and the child’s date of birth, as well as each parent’s first and last name, mailing address, e-mail address and home and mobile telephone numbers; the private user name and child’s password the child will log in with, Finally this page also is used by the Children’s Ministry Leader to enter a determination by you to decline having an account registered for your child to play Incredible Islands and providing a record of your decision as communicated to the Children’s Ministry Leader and to us ;
- On the Edit Student Information Page, by which the Children’s Ministry Leader can add, change or delete from your child’s account after you have given your consent, the following personal information entered into the “Edit Student Information Page” by your Children’s Ministry Leader: the child’s first and last name, birth date or gender; each parent’s first and last name, email address, their mobile and home phone numbers, the child’s username, whether the account is active or inactive, whether a new password has been added, and the option to delete the user account entirely;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the date of a user’s access to the site, or date a program on our Website was used or accessed; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on the Consent.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- We may also ask you for personally identifiable information sufficient to identify yourself when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. When you contact Incredible Islands, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of the progress of your child in their use of our faith based educational services access through our Website or any other authorized correspondence or communications or interactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- From texted message or access through the use of a mobile computing devise such as a “smart phone”, we also may be provided and collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Incredible Islands may associate your device identifiers or phone number with the personally identifiable information in your Consent or Consent Cancellation.
You or your child also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on any public areas of the Website, if any, or transmitted to other users of the Website via email (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the OHCTC, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose which you provide.
- To provide you with notices about your Consent or Consent Cancellation.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, if any.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To allow you to participate in mobile device applications linked to interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To provide our Church and Non-profit partners information on the progress and interest in our faith based educational services and which applications are most frequently used.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our church partners and affiliates, specifically your church and the Children’s Ministry Leader
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our faith based educational services and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of OneHope Coalition of Transformational Churches, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by OneHope Coalition of Transformational Churches, Inc., about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OneHope Coalition of Transformational Churches, Inc., our end users or partners. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Announcements from the OHCTC. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the OHCTC to promote our own promotional announcements or events, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to privacyadmin @incredibleislands.com. If we have sent you a promotional or event advisory e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting your Children’s Ministry Leader at the email address they have provided you and the Children’s Ministry Leader will make such changes by logging into the Website and visiting your Parental Consent Page or Edit Student Information Page, as applicable, and they will provide an email to you and to us confirming that a copy of your information or the changes requested have been made. If such review or change request has not been provided in a timely manner, or in the event you require further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com, to have your Children’s Ministry Leader correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your Consent and Consent Cancellation. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect or invalid, or if you cannot sufficiently verify your identity or your child’s identity or your relationship between parent and child.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and Consent information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.